Original hand painted and silk screen on canvas by world known listed artist Steve Kaufman (1960 –2010) Steve Kaufman along with Andy Warhol created silkscreen with oils that will last forever and never did glicees, the method of making fine art digital prints with an ink jet printer. This is the real deal, from a real known and loved artist.
Steve Kaufman was an American pop artist, fine artist, sculptor, stained glass artist, filmmaker, photographer and humanitarian. His entry into the world of serious pop art began in his teens when he became Andy Warhol’s assistant at The Factory studio. Nicknamed “SAK” by Warhol, Kaufman eventually executed such pieces as a 144-foot long canvas which later toured the country.
This 37” x 46” Hand Embellished Oil on Canvas Silkscreens is Available in Manifesto Vintage in the lower level of the People’s Store
Share Our Site
- Stemlite Table Mushroom Lamps
- 1800’s Sheraton Painted Settee
- Vintage Medical Cabinet
- Gothic Tabernacle Frame
- Rare Gabriella Crespi rattan Swivel Cocktail Table
- Mid Century Rattan table by Gabriella Crespi
- Sex & the City Beach Chairs
- Marble Top Tulip Table with Chairs
- Vintage Raleigh Bicycle
- Arch Stained Glass Window