Share Our Site
- Vintage Wagner Kunstlerschutz Wool Flocked Red Fox Toy Putz Figure with Rabbit Fur Tail Label West... https://t.co/2xW9ovuslG via @weebly 02:54:51 PM March 24, 2020
- Antique Cranberry Scoop www,https://t.co/CSme5efuj7 #Primitive, #PrimitiveAntiques, #DoylestownShopping...… https://t.co/fB8LuyXWSD 05:24:57 PM March 17, 2020
- Abstract Paintings https://t.co/v8EQjhFMxP Carol Post & Robin Phillips #CarolPost, #RobinPhillips... https://t.co/QnTgzTd80c via @weebly 03:09:13 PM March 11, 2020
- Antique Tibet GAO
- Antique Advertising Sign
- Oil Painting class
- Mid Century Chairs
- Life Drawing Workshop
- WORKSHOP process-painting-breath-work Saturday, March 14th 1:00 – 5:00
- Painting by Emlen Etting
- Featured Dealer Graham Hueber
- Featured Antique Dealer & Designer David Teague
- 1960’s Mid Century Modern Knoll Sofa
Category Archives: Kitchenware
Set of 4 Mid Century Chairs #LambertvilleAntiques, #LambertvilleAntiquing, #MIdCenturyChairs, #MidCenturyOfficeChairs, #MidCenturyDiningChairs, #MIdCenturyModern, #PeoplesStoreAntiquesCenter
Visit Ron Knight’s Tableware Showroom in the skylight room on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Vintage Holiday Dish, Canister & Tea set.
Come visit the People’s Store Antique & Design Center for all your decorative needs. The People’s Store is a one stop shop where you can find something for every room in your house or establishment. From traditional fine antiques, to … Continue reading
Stained Glass & the Kitchen Sink Welcome to the showroom of Margaret Healy & Karen Wilson located at the People’s Store on the 2nd floor. They offer custom stained glass for any project along with vintage decorative accessories for the … Continue reading
Vintage Textiles & Linens. Great collection of funky 1950’s kitchen towels and tablecloths available. A real blast from the past, cool colors, and fun patterns, all are beautifully laundered and ready to take home.
This stunning Silver Plate Heritage (1847 Rogers Bros) Tea Set numbered #9404, is located in the Silver Solutions Showroom on the first floor of the People’s Store.