Share Our Site
- Something for Everyone https://t.co/v8EQjhFMxP 3-floors, 35 dealers Tue-Sun 10-5pm #StoneHouseAnti... https://t.co/jaIKY1rUV8 via @weebly about 6 hours ago
- New Paintings by Carol Post & Robin Phillips https://t.co/v8EQjhFMxP #cats #catpainting #catpaintin... https://t.co/A9OSFUUHuc via @weebly 04:40:51 PM June 29, 2020
- Bucks County Artists https://t.co/v8EQjhFMxP #WalterBaum, #StoneHouseAntiquesCenter, #AntiquePain... https://t.co/umCyDSSLp4 via @weebly 04:10:44 PM June 25, 2020
- 1940’s African Mask on Lucite Base
- Mid Century Modern Style Chairs “SALE $495. pair”
- Modern Egg Style Chairs
- Vintage Patent Leather Combat Boots
- Vintage Navy Boat Clocks
- WELCOME BACK
- Pair of Mid Century Atomic Lamps
- Vintage Biergarten table
- Steel & Lucite Coffee Table
- Antique Navy Transit with wooden case
Category Archives: Kitchenware
Set of 4 Mid Century Chairs #LambertvilleAntiques, #LambertvilleAntiquing, #MIdCenturyChairs, #MidCenturyOfficeChairs, #MidCenturyDiningChairs, #MIdCenturyModern, #PeoplesStoreAntiquesCenter
Visit Ron Knight’s Tableware Showroom in the skylight room on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Vintage Holiday Dish, Canister & Tea set.
Come visit the People’s Store Antique & Design Center for all your decorative needs. The People’s Store is a one stop shop where you can find something for every room in your house or establishment. From traditional fine antiques, to … Continue reading
Stained Glass & the Kitchen Sink Welcome to the showroom of Margaret Healy & Karen Wilson located at the People’s Store on the 2nd floor. They offer custom stained glass for any project along with vintage decorative accessories for the … Continue reading
Vintage Textiles & Linens. Great collection of funky 1950’s kitchen towels and tablecloths available. A real blast from the past, cool colors, and fun patterns, all are beautifully laundered and ready to take home.
This stunning Silver Plate Heritage (1847 Rogers Bros) Tea Set numbered #9404, is located in the Silver Solutions Showroom on the first floor of the People’s Store.