Lambertville NJ, Antiques Capital of NJ
Hours 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Daily.
DEALER SPACE NOW AVAILABLE: contact us at info@PeoplesStore.netor
For appointments or personalized private shopping contact James E-Mail: JCastelli@PeoplesStore.net
The Finest & Largest Antique Store in the Tri-State Area. Great source for Interior Designers, Homeowners, Dealers, Collectors and especially you!
The People’s Store Antiques and Design Center is one of the coolest stores in town. It’s all about the hunt & discovery, on all four levels of this 1839 landmark in the middle of Lambertville, NJ, a wonderful river town with great galleries, B&Bs, restaurants, and sightseeing. Be sure to visit us when you are in the Mercer, Hunterdon and Bucks County areas.
Take your time and browse the many levels of our antique mall to discover one-of-a-kind treasures, ranging from investment quality European and American antiques, furnishings, lighting, art, Mid Century Modern, Primitive & Vintage Industrial, Farm House, period clothing, to eclectic chic. The People’s Store is the place to explore for interesting and exciting discoveries. A visit up to our Working Artist Studio’s on two separate 3rd floors will blow your mind! from traditional fine art, creative drawing, fine modern art to the obscure cutting edge art, it’s All here.
Galleries and Exhibits
45 Dealers—Authentic, Investment Quality, Eclectic, and Chic
- Lower–Discovery Arcade
- Main–Antiques Gallery
- 2W–Antiques, Designer Showcases, Ephemera
- 2E -Mid Century Modern, Modern Sculpture, Antiques, Jewelry, Furniture, Paintings & Vampa-Vampire Galleries email@example.com 908-377-6615
- 3E–Working Artist Studio – Johanna Furst
- 3W–Working Artist Studios – Eleanor Voorhees Fine Arts, Kelly Sullivan Fine Art, Haley Manchon
- 4E -Private Artist Studio, JUDY HENN STUDIO & GALLERY https://www.chairish.com/shop/robinsegg