Share Our Site
- This chandelier has sky-high style! A serious statement-maker, available only at the People’s Store. #vintage… https://t.co/Lsd2doNaLz about 2 hours ago
- It’s a mod mod world… and we can’t get enough of it! #modern #homedecor https://t.co/0ynmSrq0yR 01:38:03 PM December 12, 2018
- Give the gift of style and taste this season! The People’s Store is brimming with it ;) #homedecor #vintage #decor https://t.co/rUw9BVGtqr 02:16:55 PM December 11, 2018
- Haley Manchon Fine Art
- LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Tag Archives: #RobertGerlachAntiques
Come visit Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom located on the 1st floor of the People’s Store. New pieces every week.
Ingraham Antique 1915 Banjo Clock 8 Day Hour / half strike 10” width x 37” tall
19th Century Federal Style Convex Mirror Finely carved, gilt and ebonized finish with original Mirror. 44” tall x 22” width
Vintage 1950’s Italian Tolewear complete with Continental Porcelain Baby on a Swing with accent flowers. This stunning 6-light chandelier is available for $350.
1875 Marble Top Sideboard from Philadelphia PA. Solid Chestnut and Burl Walnut Veneer, hand carved in the Renaissance Revival Style with original mirror. This beautiful set originally furnished the dinning room of a North 5th street Philadelphia estate. 54” x … Continue reading