Share Our Site
- Upgrade your dinner party with this gorgeous dinnerware mix! https://t.co/IgfG8dNgGd 02:38:06 PM August 17, 2018
- Bring on the vintage bangles! Summer turquoise and other colored stones are here. https://t.co/kVzywKIm6O 03:17:02 PM August 16, 2018
- Hans Wegner “The Chair” is a walnut replica from the 50’s/60’s. Beautiful, sleek design! https://t.co/lrdL8zFMe5 02:38:00 PM August 15, 2018
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
- Ship Wheel
- 1960’s Vintage Mid Century Modern Chairs
- Ingraham Banjo Clock
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE 05/25-05/28
- 19th Century Federal Style Convex Mirror
- Lambertville Event
- Interior Designer Sheri Scott
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Tag Archives: #MidCenturyModernLambertville
20% OFF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE Shop and save from May 25-28 (Excludes items marked down or firm) There’s no better time than this weekend to pick up a few antiques & vintage wares to spruce up your home this summer! … Continue reading
The Marcel Breuer’s 1925 design is a masterpiece of Mid Century Modern designed furniture. This beautiful set of 1960’s Wassily Chairs by Knoll just arrived in Lady Debra’s showroom on the 2nd floor. The Stainless Steel frames & leather straps … Continue reading
Amazing looking Turquoise Mid Century Modern Chair. Don’t miss out, on this cool find, offered for $245.
Mid Century Modern Saarinen Knoll Tulip “Rare-Gray Color” Arm Chair An Iconic Mid-Century-Modern Eero Saarinen Tulip Arm Chair by Knoll International. This chair design in in the Museum of Modern Art’s permanent collection, and also received the 1969 MOMA award. … Continue reading