Share Our Site
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT 03:16:50 PM October 17, 2019
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Raise your hand if you love some vibrant color in your home! Debra Stewart offers a huge selection of her custom ha… https://t.co/af2pg6HZSv 02:37:20 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Tag Archives: #GaryGiordano
Gallery Giordano will be exhibiting a group of nine Artists throughout May. The Art Reception is this Sunday May 12, 12:00-3:00 on the 3rd Floor The People’s Store, 28 North Union Street, Lambertville, NJ 08530, 845 461-7677. Photo of Painting … Continue reading
Gary Giordano Lambertville Artist Come celebrate Gary’s Art Reception in his new home on the main 3rd floor of the People’s Store. Gary is also part of Brooklyn’s Bushwick Arts Community. In his most recent series of paintings Lorraine is … Continue reading
Sunday September 23, 11:00am “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano Open to the public 3rd floor of the People’s Store Everyone is welcome to join a good conversation, discussion, debate. Lots of things to talk about! How do you … Continue reading