Share Our Site
- Fresh in the store today: a beautiful English secretary desk, circa 1925! #vintage #decor https://t.co/sXqcpNJUPM about 3 hours ago
- Throw pillows of all shapes, colors and designs – bring home one or ten, we have plenty! #homedecor https://t.co/T4B35S3hHn 02:37:32 PM September 16, 2019
- Any radio collectors around? We have a few pieces you may like! https://t.co/4HlXPSv3il 03:16:22 PM September 12, 2019
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
- Haley Manchon, Artist
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 03/16 – 04/20
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Tag Archives: Antiques Roadshow PBS
Vintage Living Hardcover Book. Bob Richter includes many Lambertville NJ sources, an interesting and great book, a must have for everyone. https://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Living-Bob-Richter/dp/0847865312/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_dz_w_UP_HEVEBb93265NA_tt Order Now, and receive the first print in March 2019. Let’s let Bob know how much he is … Continue reading →
Another Great Event on 12/03/17 at the People’s Store!!!!!! Thank’s to everyone that came out to meet TV Celebrity Bob Richter and picked up a signed copy of his book “A Very Vintage Christmas”. Bob left a few signed copies … Continue reading →
Introducing New Dealer! Bob Richter of Richter Design Shoppers who visit The People’s Store Antiques & Design Center are in for an unexpected treat. Bob Richter, known to TV audiences as “The Designer” on the PBS series Market Warriors(from the producers … Continue reading →