Share Our Site
- Our resident artists are incredibly talented, don’t you think?? #art #wallart #homedecor https://t.co/zXylemmYWs about 23 hours ago
- This chandelier would shine brought over your #holiday table, don’t you think? #vintage #decor https://t.co/tx37pyRlFn 01:37:23 PM December 07, 2018
- Our storewide sale ends today! Make your way to the People’s Store to save 20% off gifts for everyone on your NICE… https://t.co/SHjQnVIL6o 02:16:14 PM December 06, 2018
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Tag Archives: Antique Sale
STOREWIDE WINTER SALE February 11 – March 5 20% off Storewide sale ! Don’t miss out on all the great deals. All four levels are packed with the best of everything for all your needs. Silver, Bronze, Jewelry, Vintage Clothing, … Continue reading
Delyn McCosh January 50% off Retirement Sale Delyn McCosh’s Showroom at the People’s Store now offering 50% off. Delyn has been a feature dealer on the first floor of our store for over 30 years. Former owner of Garden House … Continue reading
20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE at the People’s Store FRIDAY SATURDAY & SUNDAY November 25, 26 27 Run to the People’s Store right now!!! Don’t miss out on all the great deals. All four levels are packed with the best of … Continue reading