Vintage Bella Luna Chandelier creates a light worthy of its name, beautiful moon. A simple stainless steel silver metal frame elegantly suspends the shade which is bronze dupioni silk. 30”H x 33”W
This ceiling light fixture hangs easily from a small hook in the ceiling, its super light, anyone can hang it. It has a long wire and plug, so you can hang in the center of a room, and put another hook in the corner and run the wire down a wall & plug it in, or you can hardwire it if preferred. This modern chandelier has a traditional world look and goes well with antiques, mid-century — modern, primitive and a complete eclectic mix of styles. It will bring tranquility to any room setting. You will usually only see things like this in design magazines or cool artsy restaurants. A great design piece for your home, and available in Lambertville at the People’s Store.
Share Our Site
- Make a pattern play at the kitchen table! #vintage #decor https://t.co/z5Bq76AAEq about 16 hours ago
- 33.3% off sale in Harry Newman's showcase. He has a great collection of quality working vintage wa... https://t.co/bTGRyukshH via @weebly 03:25:30 PM January 15, 2019
- It’s beautifully crafted furniture like this that makes a statement for years and years to come. https://t.co/Wu0N8388uN 02:17:05 PM January 15, 2019
- Antiques for the Home
- Antique Bronze Lamps by Auguste Rodin
- Vintage Christmas
- Haley Manchon Fine Art
- LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.