The People’s Store has a few unique sets of Foo Dogs on the mail level of the store. You will find carved wooden & marble foo dogs in the back of the store in the Asian antiques area and old aged stone ones in the front of the store.
The Foo Dog has a powerful body and a fierce face but is the entrance guardian of heavens gateway.
In the spiritual world, a Foo dog displayed near your entranceway can prevent evil spirits and negative energy into the home or sacred garden. The Foo dog will protect your home and supply good energy to you and everyone around you.
Share Our Site
- Make a pattern play at the kitchen table! #vintage #decor https://t.co/z5Bq76AAEq about 7 hours ago
- 33.3% off sale in Harry Newman's showcase. He has a great collection of quality working vintage wa... https://t.co/bTGRyukshH via @weebly 03:25:30 PM January 15, 2019
- It’s beautifully crafted furniture like this that makes a statement for years and years to come. https://t.co/Wu0N8388uN 02:17:05 PM January 15, 2019
- Antiques for the Home
- Antique Bronze Lamps by Auguste Rodin
- Vintage Christmas
- Haley Manchon Fine Art
- LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.