The People’s Store has a few unique sets of Foo Dogs on the mail level of the store. You will find carved wooden & marble foo dogs in the back of the store in the Asian antiques area and old aged stone ones in the front of the store.
The Foo Dog has a powerful body and a fierce face but is the entrance guardian of heavens gateway.
In the spiritual world, a Foo dog displayed near your entranceway can prevent evil spirits and negative energy into the home or sacred garden. The Foo dog will protect your home and supply good energy to you and everyone around you.
Share Our Site
- Balance your warm #rustic space with some cool #industrial accents like this! https://t.co/8zr6rd4rO0 about 3 hours ago
- Gorgeous #rustic furniture packed with charm. Is there anything better?? https://t.co/7PWrm0GwU5 03:16:40 PM October 18, 2018
- ANTIQUE TROPHIES https://t.co/v8EQjhFMxP #AntiqueTrophy, #VintageTrophy, #SilverPlateTrophy, #Trohp... https://t.co/VahPVcWyVE via @weebly 03:52:40 PM October 17, 2018
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.