The delightful town of Lambertville is in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, a ten minute stroll across the Delaware River from New Hope, Pennsylvania, and right in the heart of the Bucks County area. Lambertville is a pleasant drive just 90 minutes from New York, and 45 minutes from Philadelphia or Central New Jersey. Visiting us, you will experience a friendly atmosphere which takes you back to an earlier time, with a relaxed pace and smiling faces. Visit us to enjoy great shopping, dining, B&Bs, galleries, and sightseeing. Welcome!
Share Our Site
- Love it - old wood behind the tv on the wall! #DIY https://t.co/OZix4hkHoI 02:33:01 PM February 17, 2017
- *NEW DEALER ALERT* Some of the best Country French Antiques & Unique Vintage Finds! Come see the showroom of “Two… https://t.co/6y6AHvhn6B 10:00:03 AM February 17, 2017
- Trophies can look better with a coat of spray paint! #DIY https://t.co/yJUIReHifa 02:33:01 PM February 16, 2017
- Console Table, Desk or Server
- Antique Church Sign
- 20% off STOREWIDE WINTER SALE 02/11- 03/05
- Country French Antiques & Vintage Finds
- 1800’S MUSIC BOX
- Vintage Living at it’s Best!
- Vintage Garden
- Vintage Cast Iron Industrial Machine Age Steampunk table
- Antique Port Hole Table
- Artwork by Sonya Grossman
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.