The delightful town of Lambertville is in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, a ten minute stroll across the Delaware River from New Hope, Pennsylvania, and right in the heart of the Bucks County area. Lambertville is a pleasant drive just 90 minutes from New York, and 45 minutes from Philadelphia or Central New Jersey. Visiting us, you will experience a friendly atmosphere which takes you back to an earlier time, with a relaxed pace and smiling faces. Visit us to enjoy great shopping, dining, B&Bs, galleries, and sightseeing. Welcome!
Share Our Site
- Raise your hand (or drink) if you like to have fun with your entertainment glassware! #homedecor #vintage https://t.co/5Nfu1rs35v about 9 hours ago
- Do you sense a color and style scheme going on? #Rustic, verdant, and full of character down at the People’s Store!… https://t.co/vf95o2TgrE 03:17:06 PM July 19, 2018
- These funky little chairs would be great for entertaining! Who can resist such an eye-catching pattern? #vintage… https://t.co/IvX89qnpf3 02:37:13 PM July 18, 2018
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
- Ship Wheel
- 1960’s Vintage Mid Century Modern Chairs
- Ingraham Banjo Clock
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE 05/25-05/28
- 19th Century Federal Style Convex Mirror
- Lambertville Event
- Interior Designer Sheri Scott
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.