Share Our Site
- Don’t underestimate the power of beautiful vases to make an impact in a room! https://t.co/RvkXoiXH1Q about 16 hours ago
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT 03:16:50 PM October 17, 2019
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Welcome to the Stone Cottage Workshop located on the 2nd floor. Here you will find some of the finest Vintage Textiles, primitives and painted furniture along with locally handmade soaps, fresh lavender bouquets. #VintageTextiles, #PaintedFurniture, #HandMadeSoaps, #VintageFurniture, #VintageLinens, #BucksCountyAntiques, #StoneHouseAntiquesCenter
1960’s Mid Century Modern Bar on casters. #MidCenturyBar, #MidCenturyModernBar, #PeoplesStoreAntiquesCenter, #LambertvilleAntiques
1920’s French Tower Clock Face This awesome large historical Architectural Piece is 78” diameter. Don’t be fooled by the many fake reproductions out there, this is the Real Thing, one of a kind. This outstanding piece was originally mounted high … Continue reading
Haley Manchon artist studio on 3rd floor of the People’s Store. Originally from outside of Philadelphia , now based in Lambertville NJ, she received her BFA from the Maryland Institute College of Art. Her work has recently exhibited at … Continue reading
We have a huge selection of Vintage Christmas Items on every level of the store. Perfect for holiday gifts or to make your personal holidays more authentic. You’ll find the best selection of vintage Christmas items at the People’s … Continue reading
Come visit artist Haley Manchon on the “other” 3rd floor at the People’s Store. Fine Art, Drawings & Commissions. Haley Manchon grew up in a small town outside of Philadelphia and has just received her BFA from the Maryland Institute … Continue reading
LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR Oil on wood 28″ x 22″ by Kelly Sullivan http://www.thebabblingbrush.com
Lambertville annual ART & ANTIQUES WEEKEND, OCTOBER 13TH & 14TH Many stores will feature special sales, offers, and merchandise expressly for the weekend event. So if you’ve been looking for that perfect piece for your home or office, or a … Continue reading