Share Our Site
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT 03:16:50 PM October 17, 2019
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Raise your hand if you love some vibrant color in your home! Debra Stewart offers a huge selection of her custom ha… https://t.co/af2pg6HZSv 02:37:20 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Porcelain
Vintage 1950’s Italian Tolewear complete with Continental Porcelain Baby on a Swing with accent flowers. This stunning 6-light chandelier is available for $350.
Visit Ron Knight’s Tableware Showroom in the skylight room on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Edelstin Bavaria 1950’s Silver Overlay marked with the number 1000 fine made in Germany.
This outstanding French Longwy Vase is a fine example of the traditional Longwy enamel work they have been known for. Creator Enamels from Longwy Since 1798 . It’s stunning shape and dramatic color transcends it’s beauty into something far above … Continue reading
Early to Mid-19th Century Antique Chinese Vase, offered by Kyle Kinter on the first floor of the People’s Store.
Japanese Temple Vase Circa 1880. Signed Fukagawa – Koransha. Beautiful cranes embody both sides. This is a very large piece which is absolutely stunning.
Unique Biscuit Jar. Store your biscuits inside this great container. Available in the lower level of the People’s Store.