Share Our Site
- Our resident artists are incredibly talented, don’t you think?? #art #wallart #homedecor https://t.co/zXylemmYWs about 21 hours ago
- This chandelier would shine brought over your #holiday table, don’t you think? #vintage #decor https://t.co/tx37pyRlFn 01:37:23 PM December 07, 2018
- Our storewide sale ends today! Make your way to the People’s Store to save 20% off gifts for everyone on your NICE… https://t.co/SHjQnVIL6o 02:16:14 PM December 06, 2018
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Porcelain
Vintage 1950’s Italian Tolewear complete with Continental Porcelain Baby on a Swing with accent flowers. This stunning 6-light chandelier is available for $350.
Visit Ron Knight’s Tableware Showroom in the skylight room on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Edelstin Bavaria 1950’s Silver Overlay marked with the number 1000 fine made in Germany.
This outstanding French Longwy Vase is a fine example of the traditional Longwy enamel work they have been known for. Creator Enamels from Longwy Since 1798 . It’s stunning shape and dramatic color transcends it’s beauty into something far above … Continue reading
Early to Mid-19th Century Antique Chinese Vase, offered by Kyle Kinter on the first floor of the People’s Store.
Japanese Temple Vase Circa 1880. Signed Fukagawa – Koransha. Beautiful cranes embody both sides. This is a very large piece which is absolutely stunning.
Unique Biscuit Jar. Store your biscuits inside this great container. Available in the lower level of the People’s Store.