Share Our Site
- It’s a mod mod world… and we can’t get enough of it! #modern #homedecor https://t.co/0ynmSrq0yR about 22 hours ago
- Give the gift of style and taste this season! The People’s Store is brimming with it ;) #homedecor #vintage #decor https://t.co/rUw9BVGtqr 02:16:55 PM December 11, 2018
- Our resident artists are incredibly talented, don’t you think?? #art #wallart #homedecor https://t.co/zXylemmYWs 01:37:52 PM December 10, 2018
- LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Original artwork
Gary Giordano Lambertville Artist Come celebrate Gary’s Art Reception in his new home on the main 3rd floor of the People’s Store. Gary is also part of Brooklyn’s Bushwick Arts Community. In his most recent series of paintings Lorraine is … Continue reading
Ben Wilson 1913 – 2001 The People’s Store Antiques Center is proud to be able to offer a collection from an American artist considered a second-generation Abstract Expressionist. Wilson painted Analytic Cubism and experimented with elements of abstraction, which he … Continue reading
Jewelry-lovers, check out these interesting, handmade and exquisite one of a kind pieces of jewelry. Come visit OldJewelryBox by owner, designer Elizabeth Reynolds. Many pieces are made with vintage & antique gems, stones & parts created into the finest handcrafted … Continue reading
Mid Century Modern advertising Art Poster from the National Collection of Fine Arts, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC 1968. Good condition poster with vibrant colors. The original board and spacer on back allows it to hang a few inches away from … Continue reading
Mixed Media Artwork by: Sonya Grossman Oakhurst NJ Artist Exhibited at PA Academy of Fine Arts Represented by Radann Gallery, Madison Avenue NYC Now on Display & Available in Lud Csekey’s Showroom at the People’s Store
John Lear Jr (Philadelphia PA 1910-2008) The Blazer Watercolor, signed lower right and dated 1995 28 ¾” x 34 ¾” framed John Lear Jr was a 1928 graduate of the Chesnutt Hill Academy. Lear studied Illustration under Thornton Oakley … Continue reading
1950’S Painting of Julia Newman $120.