Share Our Site
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT 03:16:50 PM October 17, 2019
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Raise your hand if you love some vibrant color in your home! Debra Stewart offers a huge selection of her custom ha… https://t.co/af2pg6HZSv 02:37:20 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Original artwork
Framed Kevin Board Oil on Canvas. Triptych+1 On Sale $495. Unsigned Originally sold at Hrefna Jonsdottir Gallery Lambertville
Come visit artist Haley Manchon on the “other” 3rd floor at the People’s Store. Fine Art, Drawings & Commissions. Haley Manchon grew up in a small town outside of Philadelphia and has just received her BFA from the Maryland Institute … Continue reading
Gary Giordano Lambertville Artist Come celebrate Gary’s Art Reception in his new home on the main 3rd floor of the People’s Store. Gary is also part of Brooklyn’s Bushwick Arts Community. In his most recent series of paintings Lorraine is … Continue reading
Ben Wilson 1913 – 2001 The People’s Store Antiques Center is proud to be able to offer a collection from an American artist considered a second-generation Abstract Expressionist. Wilson painted Analytic Cubism and experimented with elements of abstraction, which he … Continue reading
Jewelry-lovers, check out these interesting, handmade and exquisite one of a kind pieces of jewelry. Come visit OldJewelryBox by owner, designer Elizabeth Reynolds. Many pieces are made with vintage & antique gems, stones & parts created into the finest handcrafted … Continue reading
Mid Century Modern advertising Art Poster from the National Collection of Fine Arts, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC 1968. Good condition poster with vibrant colors. The original board and spacer on back allows it to hang a few inches away from … Continue reading
Mixed Media Artwork by: Sonya Grossman Oakhurst NJ Artist Exhibited at PA Academy of Fine Arts Represented by Radann Gallery, Madison Avenue NYC Now on Display & Available in Lud Csekey’s Showroom at the People’s Store