Share Our Site
- Very cool #industrial adding machine would make a statement on the shelves! https://t.co/JWvRa8qY0B about 22 hours ago
- Go fish! :D https://t.co/7e4sBDnOHX 02:16:37 PM November 15, 2018
- Have you started your gift shopping yet? The giving season is upon us and our dealers have such unique finds in sto… https://t.co/zxyvMvDoJK 01:37:26 PM November 14, 2018
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Oil paintings
Ben Wilson 1913 – 2001 The People’s Store Antiques Center is proud to be able to offer a collection from an American artist considered a second-generation Abstract Expressionist. Wilson painted Analytic Cubism and experimented with elements of abstraction, which he … Continue reading
Original Oil on Masonite illustration for Saturday Evening Post, signed lower right. Titled “The Sargent was a Dancer” 13”x15” Priced to sell at $2500. Benjamin Albert Stahl (September 7, 1910 – October 19, 1987) was an American artist, illustrator and … Continue reading
1950’S Painting of Julia Newman $120.
Best of France @ the People’s Store “Big Sale going on now”
Mid Century Modernist futuristic Painting, Oil Painting on Canvas. Signed John W Hall 1958 16″ x 31″ unframed
1940-1950 Angela Lansbury Nude Oil Painting done by Hungarian Artist, signed. This painting resembles the artist works by Fried Pal. Fried Pal studied under Claude Monet, Degas and Renoir in Paris. Many of the known Hungarian artists from the 1900’s … Continue reading
19th Century Oil Portrait From Goupil & Cie. Goupil & Cie was the leading art dealership in 19th-century France, with headquarters in Paris. Goupil established a worldwide trade with a network of branches in London, Brussels, The Hague, Berlin and … Continue reading
We have a cool collection of small Outsider Art Portrait Paintings on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.