Share Our Site
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT 03:16:50 PM October 17, 2019
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Raise your hand if you love some vibrant color in your home! Debra Stewart offers a huge selection of her custom ha… https://t.co/af2pg6HZSv 02:37:20 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Glassware
Come to the People’s Store for all your glassware and stemware. We have a huge selection available of Champagne, Martini, Cocktail, water & wine stemware.
House of Representative Wine Glasses, Waterford Crystal Glassware & Waterford Crystal Lamps, Chandeliers & much more. We have a huge showroom packed with dinnerware, place settings and stemware, all available on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Visit Ron Knight’s Tableware Showroom in the skylight room on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Antique Blown Glass Finger Bowls with family crest.
Vintage Pyrex Apothecary Bottle. Located in Lud & Joan’s Showroom on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Depression glass Flower Frogs
Mid Century 8 piece Aqua Glass set
Fenton 19th century barber bottles, coin dot & hobnail, various colors available in his collection.
Edelstin Bavaria 1950’s Silver Overlay marked with the number 1000 fine made in Germany.