Share Our Site
- Santa knows everything!! :D #christmastime #holidayspirit https://t.co/45N0cWaJoP 01:37:27 PM December 14, 2018
- This chandelier has sky-high style! A serious statement-maker, available only at the People’s Store. #vintage… https://t.co/Lsd2doNaLz 02:16:34 PM December 13, 2018
- It’s a mod mod world… and we can’t get enough of it! #modern #homedecor https://t.co/0ynmSrq0yR 01:38:03 PM December 12, 2018
- Haley Manchon Fine Art
- LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Glassware
Come to the People’s Store for all your glassware and stemware. We have a huge selection available of Champagne, Martini, Cocktail, water & wine stemware.
House of Representative Wine Glasses, Waterford Crystal Glassware & Waterford Crystal Lamps, Chandeliers & much more. We have a huge showroom packed with dinnerware, place settings and stemware, all available on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Visit Ron Knight’s Tableware Showroom in the skylight room on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Antique Blown Glass Finger Bowls with family crest.
Vintage Pyrex Apothecary Bottle. Located in Lud & Joan’s Showroom on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Depression glass Flower Frogs
Mid Century 8 piece Aqua Glass set
Fenton 19th century barber bottles, coin dot & hobnail, various colors available in his collection.
Edelstin Bavaria 1950’s Silver Overlay marked with the number 1000 fine made in Germany.