Share Our Site
- Upgrade your dinner party with this gorgeous dinnerware mix! https://t.co/IgfG8dNgGd 02:38:06 PM August 17, 2018
- Bring on the vintage bangles! Summer turquoise and other colored stones are here. https://t.co/kVzywKIm6O 03:17:02 PM August 16, 2018
- Hans Wegner “The Chair” is a walnut replica from the 50’s/60’s. Beautiful, sleek design! https://t.co/lrdL8zFMe5 02:38:00 PM August 15, 2018
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
- Ship Wheel
- 1960’s Vintage Mid Century Modern Chairs
- Ingraham Banjo Clock
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE 05/25-05/28
- 19th Century Federal Style Convex Mirror
- Lambertville Event
- Interior Designer Sheri Scott
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: European
Circa 1800 Tall Case Clock signed Smith from Alfreton England. Beautiful scrolled-top case with fruitwood inlay. Arabic numeral iron painted dial with moon phone depicting a cottage scene and a sailing ship flying the British Flag. Resting on bracket feet, eight … Continue reading
Great finds from the Paris Markets
Roche Bobois (Set of 4) Ava Bridge chairs These unique chairs are designed for comfort and yet invisible and stackable.
Reclaimed windows, salvaged from Buildings, Warehouses and Old Homes in the United States & Europe. These Salvaged Windows make beautiful functional architectural elements for your home. They will add texture, color, shape, a great light source and history. Vintage Mirror … Continue reading
Best of France @ the People’s Store “Big Sale going on now”