Share Our Site
- Santa knows everything!! :D #christmastime #holidayspirit https://t.co/45N0cWaJoP 01:37:27 PM December 14, 2018
- This chandelier has sky-high style! A serious statement-maker, available only at the People’s Store. #vintage… https://t.co/Lsd2doNaLz 02:16:34 PM December 13, 2018
- It’s a mod mod world… and we can’t get enough of it! #modern #homedecor https://t.co/0ynmSrq0yR 01:38:03 PM December 12, 2018
- Haley Manchon Fine Art
- LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: European
Circa 1800 Tall Case Clock signed Smith from Alfreton England. Beautiful scrolled-top case with fruitwood inlay. Arabic numeral iron painted dial with moon phone depicting a cottage scene and a sailing ship flying the British Flag. Resting on bracket feet, eight … Continue reading
Great finds from the Paris Markets
Roche Bobois (Set of 4) Ava Bridge chairs These unique chairs are designed for comfort and yet invisible and stackable.
Reclaimed windows, salvaged from Buildings, Warehouses and Old Homes in the United States & Europe. These Salvaged Windows make beautiful functional architectural elements for your home. They will add texture, color, shape, a great light source and history. Vintage Mirror … Continue reading
Best of France @ the People’s Store “Big Sale going on now”