Share Our Site
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT about 5 hours ago
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Raise your hand if you love some vibrant color in your home! Debra Stewart offers a huge selection of her custom ha… https://t.co/af2pg6HZSv 02:37:20 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Danish modern furniture
Mid Century Modern Lounge Chair
Mid Century Modern Style Chair, Great upholstery. Available in Sheri Scott’s Showroom in the lower level at the People’s Store
1970’s vintage clear Lucite steamer trunk with steel straps, brass corner fittings and latches. Working lock including 2 keys. Would work great as a coffee table.
Chair Sale, dozens of chairs from every era. Only at the People’s Store!
Every room needs a splash of something modern, exciting & fun. Try a pair of these Royal Classic white Faux Leather with Nailhead Trim Parson Chairs for your dining or living room.
1960’s Pottery Lamp, original shade with a 3-way switch, center night light looks great, seeping light through all the openings in the sculpted pottery base.