Share Our Site
- Give the gift of style and taste this season! The People’s Store is brimming with it ;) #homedecor #vintage #decor https://t.co/rUw9BVGtqr about 9 hours ago
- Our resident artists are incredibly talented, don’t you think?? #art #wallart #homedecor https://t.co/zXylemmYWs 01:37:52 PM December 10, 2018
- This chandelier would shine brought over your #holiday table, don’t you think? #vintage #decor https://t.co/tx37pyRlFn 01:37:23 PM December 07, 2018
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Danish modern furniture
Mid Century Modern Lounge Chair
Mid Century Modern Style Chair, Great upholstery. Available in Sheri Scott’s Showroom in the lower level at the People’s Store
1970’s vintage clear Lucite steamer trunk with steel straps, brass corner fittings and latches. Working lock including 2 keys. Would work great as a coffee table.
Chair Sale, dozens of chairs from every era. Only at the People’s Store!
Every room needs a splash of something modern, exciting & fun. Try a pair of these Royal Classic white Faux Leather with Nailhead Trim Parson Chairs for your dining or living room.
1960’s Pottery Lamp, original shade with a 3-way switch, center night light looks great, seeping light through all the openings in the sculpted pottery base.