Share Our Site
- Balance your warm #rustic space with some cool #industrial accents like this! https://t.co/8zr6rd4rO0 about 7 hours ago
- Gorgeous #rustic furniture packed with charm. Is there anything better?? https://t.co/7PWrm0GwU5 03:16:40 PM October 18, 2018
- ANTIQUE TROPHIES https://t.co/v8EQjhFMxP #AntiqueTrophy, #VintageTrophy, #SilverPlateTrophy, #Trohp... https://t.co/VahPVcWyVE via @weebly 03:52:40 PM October 17, 2018
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Clocks
Ingraham Antique 1915 Banjo Clock 8 Day Hour / half strike 10” width x 37” tall
Circa 1800 Tall Case Clock signed Smith from Alfreton England. Beautiful scrolled-top case with fruitwood inlay. Arabic numeral iron painted dial with moon phone depicting a cottage scene and a sailing ship flying the British Flag. Resting on bracket feet, eight … Continue reading
1920’S BIG BEN ALARM CLOCKS The Westclox Big Ben was manufactured in 1912 & Made by Westclox LaSelle Ill USA. Don’t Miss out on our collection of Big Ben Clocks available in the lower level.
Stained Glass & the Kitchen Sink Welcome to the showroom of Margaret Healy & Karen Wilson located at the People’s Store on the 2nd floor. They offer custom stained glass for any project along with vintage decorative accessories for the … Continue reading
Wonderful 19th Century American Folk Art Clock Case with Inlay. Opens in two places. Held together with dowels, you have to lift to separate top from bottom, which makes it a little easier to transport & relocate. Available on the … Continue reading
1890’s Grandfather’s Clock. German made oak clock, with chimes on the hour. & 1900’s Grandfather’s Clock. German Made, with music chimes. Marked EMBEE. Both working condition and available on the main floor of the People’s Store.