Share Our Site
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT about 6 hours ago
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Raise your hand if you love some vibrant color in your home! Debra Stewart offers a huge selection of her custom ha… https://t.co/af2pg6HZSv 02:37:20 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: ceramic
Beautiful 3 handled Royal Doulton footed Jardinière #RoyalDoulton, #VintageRoyalDoulton, #AntiqueRoyalDoulton, #RoyalDoultonJardiniere, #RoyalDoultonBowl, #PeoplesStoreAntiquesCenter, #LambertvilleAntiques, #LambertvilleAntiquing
Rare large 1960’s Hummel’s. Style: 348, Ring around the Rosie & Style: 136/5, Friends, girl feeding deer Priced to sell, won’t last long, great investment pieces, made in Germany by HUMMEL.
Vintage 1950’s Italian Tolewear complete with Continental Porcelain Baby on a Swing with accent flowers. This stunning 6-light chandelier is available for $350.
Great finds from the Paris Markets
1860 Antique Japanese Palace Vase
Circa 1890 Chinese Cloisonné Vase Available in Kyle Kinter’s Showroom on the first floor of the People’s Store, specializing in fine Asian Antiquities.
Visit Ron Knight’s Tableware Showroom in the skylight room on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store.
Hand Painted German Charger, with hanger on back Circa 1890