Share Our Site
- Very cool #industrial adding machine would make a statement on the shelves! https://t.co/JWvRa8qY0B about 19 hours ago
- Go fish! :D https://t.co/7e4sBDnOHX 02:16:37 PM November 15, 2018
- Have you started your gift shopping yet? The giving season is upon us and our dealers have such unique finds in sto… https://t.co/zxyvMvDoJK 01:37:26 PM November 14, 2018
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: bronze
We have an incredible collection of Art Nouveau style bronze statues that just arrived on the 2nd floor of the People’s Store. Dance, Art, Style, Fashion, they have it all. … Continue reading
Be the only one with this awesome old Bronze Morgue Plaque. This was used as the entrance way to the Allen County Morgue. A must have, for the collector of oddities & the unusual. Located on the 1st floor of … Continue reading
Antique Bronze Mourning Statues. These statues spent many years praying and shedding bronze tears for loved ones. There ready to relocate to your garden, and mourn the ones you loved or just relax in your private sacred grounds. Available on … Continue reading
RUN to the People’s Store!!!! The Best of France Gallery Ed just packed his showroom with Great Antiques while filming his buying sprees for his new reality TV series and is now offering 50% off everything in his showroom at … Continue reading
Le Premier Gibier (The First Game) “Le Premier Gibier” is a wonderful, original signed bronze and alabaster piece, circa 1892, by the noted French artist Paul Edouard Delabrierre. You can find it in Ron Knight’s showroom on the 2nd floor of the People‘s … Continue reading