Share Our Site
- Have you started collecting fun items for the holidays? This peacock name card holder set is sure to make a stateme… https://t.co/sCf0vhoTX4 about 8 hours ago
- Art & Antiques weekend kicks off tomorrow! Here’s a preview of what’s in store… #antique #decor #design https://t.co/VM7evlMLXR 02:37:54 PM October 12, 2018
- Now this is really cool: an #antique medical sterilizer. How would you repurpose?? #upcycle https://t.co/r2uDdBUqPv 03:17:03 PM October 11, 2018
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
- Ship Wheel
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Arts & Crafts
Large Iron Andirons
Make your personal space more interesting and distinctive by picking out something special from Linda Goldstein’s new showroom at the People’s Store. She recently expanded and brought in many unique and interesting antiques. When you find something you like from … Continue reading
Marble Top table / desk, with beautiful inlaid semi-precious stones, Lapis, Malecite. This exciting one-of-a-kind piece has a sleek modern chrome table base.
Arts & Crafts Lamp. This unique gas lamp was converted to electric. Available in “Antique Jungle” showroom on the first floor of the People’s Store. 26
Chair Sale, dozens of chairs from every era. Only at the People’s Store!
Pair of Arts & Crafts Copper Vases circa 1910.
1960’s Pottery Lamp, original shade with a 3-way switch, center night light looks great, seeping light through all the openings in the sculpted pottery base.