Share Our Site
- This chandelier has sky-high style! A serious statement-maker, available only at the People’s Store. #vintage… https://t.co/Lsd2doNaLz about 1 hour ago
- It’s a mod mod world… and we can’t get enough of it! #modern #homedecor https://t.co/0ynmSrq0yR 01:38:03 PM December 12, 2018
- Give the gift of style and taste this season! The People’s Store is brimming with it ;) #homedecor #vintage #decor https://t.co/rUw9BVGtqr 02:16:55 PM December 11, 2018
- Haley Manchon Fine Art
- LAMBERTVILLE TRAIN CAR
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: Art
Come visit artist Haley Manchon on the “other” 3rd floor at the People’s Store. Fine Art, Drawings & Commissions. Haley Manchon grew up in a small town outside of Philadelphia and has just received her BFA from the Maryland Institute … Continue reading
Gary Giordano Lambertville Artist Come celebrate Gary’s Art Reception in his new home on the main 3rd floor of the People’s Store. Gary is also part of Brooklyn’s Bushwick Arts Community. In his most recent series of paintings Lorraine is … Continue reading
Outside The White Cube, an outdoor art exhibit throughout the streets of New Hope & Lambertville, is having its closing reception this weekend, the 20th and 21st. All works are being taken from their public posts and displayed collectively indoors … Continue reading
Sunday September 23, 11:00am “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano Open to the public 3rd floor of the People’s Store Everyone is welcome to join a good conversation, discussion, debate. Lots of things to talk about! How do you … Continue reading
SHIFT: an art exhibition full of transition. Saturday August 11, 5-7pm Please join us as we navigate and celebrate life’s changes. “Post grad life is terrifying, but it’s incredible to have a studio where I can develop new work while … Continue reading
20% OFF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE Shop and save from May 25-28 (Excludes items marked down or firm) There’s no better time than this weekend to pick up a few antiques & vintage wares to spruce up your home this summer! … Continue reading
Ben Wilson 1913 – 2001 The People’s Store Antiques Center is proud to be able to offer a collection from an American artist considered a second-generation Abstract Expressionist. Wilson painted Analytic Cubism and experimented with elements of abstraction, which he … Continue reading
Jewelry-lovers, check out these interesting, handmade and exquisite one of a kind pieces of jewelry. Come visit OldJewelryBox by owner, designer Elizabeth Reynolds. Many pieces are made with vintage & antique gems, stones & parts created into the finest handcrafted … Continue reading