Share Our Site
- Have you started collecting fun items for the holidays? This peacock name card holder set is sure to make a stateme… https://t.co/sCf0vhoTX4 about 9 hours ago
- Art & Antiques weekend kicks off tomorrow! Here’s a preview of what’s in store… #antique #decor #design https://t.co/VM7evlMLXR 02:37:54 PM October 12, 2018
- Now this is really cool: an #antique medical sterilizer. How would you repurpose?? #upcycle https://t.co/r2uDdBUqPv 03:17:03 PM October 11, 2018
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
- Ship Wheel
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: 20th century
Come visit Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom located on the 1st floor of the People’s Store. New pieces every week.
Ingraham Antique 1915 Banjo Clock 8 Day Hour / half strike 10” width x 37” tall
20% OFF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE Shop and save from May 25-28 (Excludes items marked down or firm) There’s no better time than this weekend to pick up a few antiques & vintage wares to spruce up your home this summer! … Continue reading
19th Century Federal Style Convex Mirror Finely carved, gilt and ebonized finish with original Mirror. 44” tall x 22” width
Come visit the showroom of Interior Designer Sheri Scott, located in the Downstairs of the People’s Store. ??Unique and Vintage Designer Pieces, Vintage Ethan Allen, Primitives, Vintage Industrial, something exciting and interesting for everyone.
The Marcel Breuer’s 1925 design is a masterpiece of Mid Century Modern designed furniture. This beautiful set of 1960’s Wassily Chairs by Knoll just arrived in Lady Debra’s showroom on the 2nd floor. The Stainless Steel frames & leather straps … Continue reading
Vintage 1950’s Italian Tolewear complete with Continental Porcelain Baby on a Swing with accent flowers. This stunning 6-light chandelier is available for $350.
Mid Century Modern Lounge Chair
Ben Wilson 1913 – 2001 The People’s Store Antiques Center is proud to be able to offer a collection from an American artist considered a second-generation Abstract Expressionist. Wilson painted Analytic Cubism and experimented with elements of abstraction, which he … Continue reading