Share Our Site
- Have you started collecting fun items for the holidays? This peacock name card holder set is sure to make a stateme… https://t.co/sCf0vhoTX4 about 8 hours ago
- Art & Antiques weekend kicks off tomorrow! Here’s a preview of what’s in store… #antique #decor #design https://t.co/VM7evlMLXR 02:37:54 PM October 12, 2018
- Now this is really cool: an #antique medical sterilizer. How would you repurpose?? #upcycle https://t.co/r2uDdBUqPv 03:17:03 PM October 11, 2018
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
- Ship Wheel
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: 19th century
Come visit Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom located on the 1st floor of the People’s Store. New pieces every week.
Ingraham Antique 1915 Banjo Clock 8 Day Hour / half strike 10” width x 37” tall
20% OFF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE Shop and save from May 25-28 (Excludes items marked down or firm) There’s no better time than this weekend to pick up a few antiques & vintage wares to spruce up your home this summer! … Continue reading
19th Century Federal Style Convex Mirror Finely carved, gilt and ebonized finish with original Mirror. 44” tall x 22” width
Circa 1800 Tall Case Clock signed Smith from Alfreton England. Beautiful scrolled-top case with fruitwood inlay. Arabic numeral iron painted dial with moon phone depicting a cottage scene and a sailing ship flying the British Flag. Resting on bracket feet, eight … Continue reading
19th Century Antique Sicilian Marionette Puppets. We have quite a few extremely rare puppets done with a great attention to detail and masterful artistry in each of these. These puppets can move in many ways making a fabulous interior display. … Continue reading
Jewelry-lovers, check out these interesting, handmade and exquisite one of a kind pieces of jewelry. Come visit OldJewelryBox by owner, designer Elizabeth Reynolds. Many pieces are made with vintage & antique gems, stones & parts created into the finest handcrafted … Continue reading
Vintage Fashions! Yesterday’s Delights – Mary Anne Faust located in the lower level of the People’s Store. Specializing in fine vintage clothing, bakelite jewelry, jewels for everday or that one special night. Come see what Mary Anne has waiting for … Continue reading