Share Our Site
- Give the gift of style and taste this season! The People’s Store is brimming with it ;) #homedecor #vintage #decor https://t.co/rUw9BVGtqr about 9 hours ago
- Our resident artists are incredibly talented, don’t you think?? #art #wallart #homedecor https://t.co/zXylemmYWs 01:37:52 PM December 10, 2018
- This chandelier would shine brought over your #holiday table, don’t you think? #vintage #decor https://t.co/tx37pyRlFn 01:37:23 PM December 07, 2018
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 11/23 – 12/09
- ART RECEPTION PARTY 12/01/18
- Closing Art Show 10/20 & 10/21- Outside the White Cube
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: 19th century
Come visit Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom located on the 1st floor of the People’s Store. New pieces every week.
Ingraham Antique 1915 Banjo Clock 8 Day Hour / half strike 10” width x 37” tall
20% OFF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE Shop and save from May 25-28 (Excludes items marked down or firm) There’s no better time than this weekend to pick up a few antiques & vintage wares to spruce up your home this summer! … Continue reading
19th Century Federal Style Convex Mirror Finely carved, gilt and ebonized finish with original Mirror. 44” tall x 22” width
Circa 1800 Tall Case Clock signed Smith from Alfreton England. Beautiful scrolled-top case with fruitwood inlay. Arabic numeral iron painted dial with moon phone depicting a cottage scene and a sailing ship flying the British Flag. Resting on bracket feet, eight … Continue reading
19th Century Antique Sicilian Marionette Puppets. We have quite a few extremely rare puppets done with a great attention to detail and masterful artistry in each of these. These puppets can move in many ways making a fabulous interior display. … Continue reading
Jewelry-lovers, check out these interesting, handmade and exquisite one of a kind pieces of jewelry. Come visit OldJewelryBox by owner, designer Elizabeth Reynolds. Many pieces are made with vintage & antique gems, stones & parts created into the finest handcrafted … Continue reading
Vintage Fashions! Yesterday’s Delights – Mary Anne Faust located in the lower level of the People’s Store. Specializing in fine vintage clothing, bakelite jewelry, jewels for everday or that one special night. Come see what Mary Anne has waiting for … Continue reading