Share Our Site
- We hold a special place in our hearts for vintage antique carpenters work benches. Stunning, right? https://t.co/4KGgnRMUOT 03:16:50 PM October 17, 2019
- Fine French Antiques https://t.co/v8EQjhobGh #FrenchAntiques, #FineAntiques, #EuropeanAntiques, #V... https://t.co/A4xHrAvvBm via @weebly 02:46:03 PM October 16, 2019
- Raise your hand if you love some vibrant color in your home! Debra Stewart offers a huge selection of her custom ha… https://t.co/af2pg6HZSv 02:37:20 PM October 16, 2019
- Royal Doulton Jardinière
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND 10/5 & 10/6
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: 18th century
Come visit Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom located on the 1st floor of the People’s Store. New pieces every week.
19th Century Antique Sicilian Marionette Puppets. We have quite a few extremely rare puppets done with a great attention to detail and masterful artistry in each of these. These puppets can move in many ways making a fabulous interior display. … Continue reading
Jewelry-lovers, check out these interesting, handmade and exquisite one of a kind pieces of jewelry. Come visit OldJewelryBox by owner, designer Elizabeth Reynolds. Many pieces are made with vintage & antique gems, stones & parts created into the finest handcrafted … Continue reading
Vintage Fashions! Yesterday’s Delights – Mary Anne Faust located in the lower level of the People’s Store. Specializing in fine vintage clothing, bakelite jewelry, jewels for everday or that one special night. Come see what Mary Anne has waiting for … Continue reading
Set of four coin silver spoons, from Carver & Williams Lambertville, NJ 1850-1894 Dry goods merchants.
Best of France @ the People’s Store “Big Sale going on now”
The People’s Store is excited to announce our new dealer, Monkey Hill Antiques to our store in Lambertville. Whether you’re an experienced collector, designer or a weekend shopper, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Monkey Hill Antiques showroom in … Continue reading
Circa 1890 Chinese Cloisonné Vase Available in Kyle Kinter’s Showroom on the first floor of the People’s Store, specializing in fine Asian Antiquities.
Chair Sale, dozens of chairs from every era. Only at the People’s Store!
“First Ride” 19th century unsigned Oil on Canvas. The look at the little girls face is priceless. Great primitive old frame.