Share Our Site
- Have you started collecting fun items for the holidays? This peacock name card holder set is sure to make a stateme… https://t.co/sCf0vhoTX4 about 8 hours ago
- Art & Antiques weekend kicks off tomorrow! Here’s a preview of what’s in store… #antique #decor #design https://t.co/VM7evlMLXR 02:37:54 PM October 12, 2018
- Now this is really cool: an #antique medical sterilizer. How would you repurpose?? #upcycle https://t.co/r2uDdBUqPv 03:17:03 PM October 11, 2018
- ARTS & ANTIQUES WEEKEND October 13 & 14
- Vintage CorkScrews
- “Artist Talk” Hosted by Gallery Gary Giordano 09/23/18
- Vintage Interview Magazines
- new “VINTAGE LIVING” hardcover book
- Boulder Turquoise Bracelet
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 06/30 – 07/08
- Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom
- SHIFT: Art Exhibition upstairs at the People’s Store
- Ship Wheel
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.
Category Archives: 18th century
Come visit Robert Gerlach & Michael Holcombe’s Showroom located on the 1st floor of the People’s Store. New pieces every week.
19th Century Antique Sicilian Marionette Puppets. We have quite a few extremely rare puppets done with a great attention to detail and masterful artistry in each of these. These puppets can move in many ways making a fabulous interior display. … Continue reading
Jewelry-lovers, check out these interesting, handmade and exquisite one of a kind pieces of jewelry. Come visit OldJewelryBox by owner, designer Elizabeth Reynolds. Many pieces are made with vintage & antique gems, stones & parts created into the finest handcrafted … Continue reading
Vintage Fashions! Yesterday’s Delights – Mary Anne Faust located in the lower level of the People’s Store. Specializing in fine vintage clothing, bakelite jewelry, jewels for everday or that one special night. Come see what Mary Anne has waiting for … Continue reading
Set of four coin silver spoons, from Carver & Williams Lambertville, NJ 1850-1894 Dry goods merchants.
Best of France @ the People’s Store “Big Sale going on now”
The People’s Store is excited to announce our new dealer, Monkey Hill Antiques to our store in Lambertville. Whether you’re an experienced collector, designer or a weekend shopper, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Monkey Hill Antiques showroom in … Continue reading
Circa 1890 Chinese Cloisonné Vase Available in Kyle Kinter’s Showroom on the first floor of the People’s Store, specializing in fine Asian Antiquities.
Chair Sale, dozens of chairs from every era. Only at the People’s Store!
“First Ride” 19th century unsigned Oil on Canvas. The look at the little girls face is priceless. Great primitive old frame.