Lambertville annual ART & ANTIQUES WEEKEND, OCTOBER 13TH & 14TH
Many stores will feature special sales, offers, and merchandise expressly for the weekend event. So if you’ve been looking for that perfect piece for your home or office, or a one-of-a-kind gift for the person on your holiday list whom has everything, there’s never been a better time to check out the crown jewels of the River Towns! Lambertville is the Arts & Antiques Capital of New Jersey.
- Look for Red flags for Antiques and Yellow flags for Art which will be displayed outside each participating store & gallery.
The public is invited to attend these events throughout the weekend:
- Sat & Sun 1 pm — Tips on Purchasing Antiques and Appraising Value, Gerry Quatro, A Touch of the Past Antiques at 32 N. Union Street, Lambertville
- Sat & Sun 11 am to 6 pm — “Less is More” Annual Small Works Exhibit and Sale Show Opening with Painting Demonstrations by gallery artist, Kenn Erroll Backhaus, Highlands Art Gallery at 41 N. Union Street, Lambertville
- Sat & Sun 4 pm — Special Exhibit, Vampire Killing Sets and Talk with Collector Ed Crimi, The Peoples Store, 28 N. Union Street, Lambertville
- Sat & Sun 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm, & 4:30 pm — Midiri Antiques will be demonstrating quick easy tips to clean and polish sterling silver and silver plate without chemicals! No more DREADING the polishing of your fine silver. Join me Paul Midiri for demonstrations on both Saturday and Sunday. Let’s put some shine in the day!