These exciting one of a kind mirrors are located on the first floor of the People’s Store.
They are antique architectural window frames with mirrors installed in them instead of glass.
There a real work of art & a great piece of history for your walls. Functional as a mirror, creating more reflection and light in your space.
We have many shapes and sizes available. Some from Old churches,, Victorian homes & barns.
Share Our Site
- Fresh in the store today: a beautiful English secretary desk, circa 1925! #vintage #decor https://t.co/sXqcpNJUPM about 7 hours ago
- Throw pillows of all shapes, colors and designs – bring home one or ten, we have plenty! #homedecor https://t.co/T4B35S3hHn 02:37:32 PM September 16, 2019
- Any radio collectors around? We have a few pieces you may like! https://t.co/4HlXPSv3il 03:16:22 PM September 12, 2019
- William & Mary Style English Secretary Desk
- Custom Pillows with Vintage Textiles
- PAINTED FURNITURE & VINTAGE TEXTILES
- sculpture by Richard Hunt
- MID CENTURY MODERN BAR
- 1960’s & 70’s Vintage Fashion
- Relationship, an Art Exhibition 05/12/19
- 1920’s French Tower Clock Face
- Haley Manchon, Artist
- 20% OFF STOREWIDE SALE 03/16 – 04/20
Whether you need a showcase or a showroom, we can provide the turn-key display space, sales staff and management for your success . Lambertville, NJ is one of the hottest antiques, art, and design markets. Please contact us.
The People’s Choice
The People’s Store is the People’s Choice.
People’s Choice Award for best antique store in the region by The Philadelphia Daily News.
Editors’ Choice Award by New Jersey Life Magazine and selected for the A-List.